Sunday, March 20, 2016

The Key To My Heart Canvas

Here's my entry to the MS Winter Challenge, using the bare tree as required.
It's a Mixed Media canvas.
I thought of the tree as a Keys tree, where one of the keys may be the key to my heart...





















Materials used:
20 x20 cms (8 x8 inches) canvas
DecoArt acrylic colors
Basic Grey patterned paper
Ancient Keys die cut by All Occasion Dies
Silver CS for the keys, which was the cover of a disposable baking tray
Red CS, for stamping the heart
Transparency sheet, for stamping the heart – 2nd layer
Andy Skinner's HAVE YOUR SAY stencil
Modeling paste
Red ProMarker
Ranger's Numbers Game stamp
VersaFine Onyx Black ink
Ranger's Fired Brick distress ink
Washi Tape
White Gel pen


Challenges

MS 2015/16 Winter Challenge

Designs By Ryn - March Customer Creation Challenge
















(You can enlarge each photo by clicking on it) 
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed. Have a creative day! Dorly

3 comments:

  1. Very Clever layout!!!!
    Paper Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dorly, I really like your "key tree" idea :) Many thanks for sharing with me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it.