Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A Wonderful Way To Start The New Year

My mini Christmas card was chosen by Michael Strong as one of the winning cards in December's challenge.
(You can enlarge the photo by clicking on it)

Here's' what Mike wrote about my card:
Dorly Weitzen – Israel Here is another WOW card from Dorly! She has shown us that a simple idea can yield breath taking results. She has used dozens of tiny punched branches to form a spectacular little tree. I love how the card opens to reveal yet another surprise inside, a bright red Christmas tree – so unexpected and so Dorly! Well Done!
Mike, Thank you for your compliments.
What a wonderful way to start the new year!
You can read about this card here
I'll be participating a blog hop soon and there's a little candy on the way, so follow me and stay tuned...
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed. Have a creative day! Dorly

2 comments:

  1. מגניב...ממה עשוי העץ?אין פלא שהוא החמיא לך..
    זה מקסים
    דריה

    ReplyDelete
  2. איזה יופי של טקסטורה :)
    כל הכבוד על הפרגון
    יפית

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it.