Saturday, February 19, 2011

Pink Flamingo Card

I bought new ProMarkers and I just had to try them.
So I made a simple, very optimistic card in shades of pink.

Ingredients:
Striped background paper from Papermania's Capsule Collection, its edges distressed with mulberry ink
Burgundy canvas textured CS, its corners punched using Martha Stewart Large Punch around the Page - Double Arches set (I used only the corner punch here)
A Flamingo stamp by I.O., colored with ProMarkers. I used pastel Pink, Coral, Blossom and Poppy.
The colored flamingo was cut using TH scissors and glued 3D for extra dimension.
White half pearls, to add some glam.

Inside the card:
A scrap of the background paper, punched using Martha Stewart Large Punch around the Page - Double Arches set (I used only the border punch here)

(You can enlarge each photo by clicking on it)
Challenges
Pink for Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central (until 27.2.11)

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed. Have a creative day! Dorly

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it.