Sunday, January 29, 2012

Love Is In The Air

Here is my 1st card for this week as Card Captain of the enjoyMichaelStrongstamps Yahoo Group.
The theme is Love Is In The Air.
I created this card for my DH, my true Valentine and the love of my life.
This card is especially suitable for a man, because of its elegant and calm color combo along with the straight and diagonal lines.


Supplies used:
Black leather textured CS for the card's basis

Shiny gold paper

Basic Grey patterned paper - Origins
Recycled white CS
EK Success Plaid edger punch
Michael Strong's Cloisonné Cranes Stamp Set (small and large)
Embossing ink
Green EP - Ranger's Evergreen
Clear blings in various sizes

Double sided foam tape


I punched the shiny gold paper using my new EK Success Plaid edger punch (I love it!)
I layered the papers straight and diagonally to create some contrast.
Both cranes were stamped, heat embossed with green EP and glued 3D for extra dimension.

Then I added several blings for extra glam (men like it too, I hope… lol)

(You can enlarge each photo by clicking on it)
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed. Have a creative day! Dorly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it.