Friday, March 23, 2012

Japanese Fan and Sakura Flowers Card

Here is my 5th card for this week as Card Captain of the enjoyMichaelStrongstamps Yahoo Group

I created this card in a color combo which is suitable for a man or for a woman, and fits any occasion.
It has a clean and simple look to it, following the Japanese theme.

Supplies used:
White leather textured CS for the card's basis
White CS leather textured for stamping and punching
Basic Grey patterned paper - Boxer
Michael Strong Cloisonné Silhouette Fans Stamp (large)
Embossing ink
White EP
Distressed Stripes Cuttlebug embossing folder
Sakura Flower punch
Ranger's Distress Ink - faded jeans
Distress Ink applicator
Red blings
Double sided foam tape

I stamped Michael Strong's Cloisonné Silhouette Fan large stamp using Embossing ink and heat embossed it using white EP, then I cut it with scissors.
I embossed a piece of white CS using the Distressed Stripes Cuttlebug embossing folder and colored it with the ink applicator and Ranger's Distress Ink (faded jeans).
I layered it on top of the Basic Grey background paper.
The Silhouette Fan and the punched out Sakura Flowers were glued 3D for extra dimension.
I added red blings for extra glam.




(You can enlarge each photo by clicking on it)

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed. Have a creative day! Dorly

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it.