Thursday, July 26, 2012

Happy Birthday Flower Card

I created this birthday card for a dear friend, in vivid colors with a clean and simple look.


It is also my interpretation of May's sketch (#44) at the enjoyMichaelStrongstamps Yahoo Group


Supplies used:
Cream CS for the card's basis
Basic Grey patterned paper - Boxer
Vintage musical notes sheet
Red leather textured CS for stamping
Michael Strong Cloisonné Flower Stamp (large)
VersaFine ink - Onyx Black
Ranger's Distress Ink - fired brick

Large metal brad with a clear bling

Red blings


I stamped Michael Strong's Cloisonné Flower using VersaFine ink - Onyx Black.
I cut it with scissors and added a huge brad at its center.
I distressed the background patterned paper and the vintage musical notes sheet using Ranger's Distress Ink - fired brick.
Then I layered the papers according to the sketch and added red blings for extra glam.



(You can enlarge each photo by clicking on it)
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed. Havea creative day! Dorly

1 comment:

  1. "תרגום" יפיפה של הסקיצה... עיצוב ממוקד וקסום..:-)
    נייס...:-)
    רק בשמחות..:-)
    T42

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it.