Monday, July 12, 2010

Style And Fashion - Knitted Necklaces






I was often asked how to wear a knitted necklace.
Well, these photos demonstrate several ways of wearing them.
Every knitted necklace is uniquely hand-made with dozens of different beads: Swarovski beads, glass beads, metal beads, Swarovski pearls and many others.
I've been collecting these beads from all over the world.
They were carefully selected by me to combine into beautiful necklaces in coordinating, bright colors.
I make them in various color combinations, to match all moods and preferences.
Each necklace has a matching pair of hanging earrings (for pierced ears), in coordinating colors.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed. Have a creative day! Dorly

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful~I love the length and all of the gorgeous beads on each of them. It would be hard to say which one is my favorite--I love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 12, 2010

    יופי של מחרוזות שוקולדית! אבל אפשר גם להוריד אותן בלי שיווצר פלונטר?
    העבודות שלך כ"כ יפות ומגוונות, כ"כ הרבה תחומים וכל אחד מושלם! ליאור

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it.