Thursday, February 2, 2012

Mini Cards And Mini Envelopes

Here are my 4th creations for this week as Card Captain of the enjoyMichaelStrongstamps Yahoo Group.
I decided to share 2 Mini Cards and Mini Envelopes.
It's Technique Thursday, therefore I used the attached tutorial.

I have no idea where I got it from, so if you recognize its source please tell me so I can link back to it.

Supplies used:
Japanese patterned paper - Making Memories
Red and grey leather textured CS for stamping
Michael Strong's Cloisonné Fan Stamp (small)
Michael Strong's Cloisonné Christmas Tree Set of 3 (small)
StazOn ink - Jet Black
Embossing ink
Black EP
Scor-Pal
EK Success corner Adorner
TH scissors
A colorful checkered ribbon
Clear and red blings
Double sided tape

I created the mini envelope according to the how-to shown here.
I glued the envelope using double sided tape.
I used Making Memories double sided CS, so both the inside and the outside of the envelope look nice.
I cut two 3x3 mini cards out of the same CS, to match the envelope.
I rounded the envelope's and the cards' corners using EK Success corner Adorner.





I stamped Michael Strong's Cloisonné Fan small stamp on red leather textured CS using StazOn ink - Jet Black, and cut the stamped pieces using TH scissors.


Then I stamped Michael Strong's Cloisonné Christmas Tree small stamp on red and grey leather textured CS, heat embossed it with black EP and cut it carefully using TH scissors.

Then I added the colorful checkered ribbon, and also several clear and red blings for extra glam.
BTW the musical notes sheet was only used as a background paper for taking photos.
(You can enlarge each photo by clicking on it)

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed. Have a creative day! Dorly

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty Dorly, you're doing a great job as card captain :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it.