Saturday, July 2, 2011

Humument Pages Swap - Part 2

Recently I hosted a swap of Humument Pages at the commune "Follow Your Arts" (in Israel).
You can read more about Humument here, it's very inspiring.
To read about this swap and to see the former pages I uploaded, please look at part 1

Here are my next 3 pages. I'll post the next pages tomorrow.
Page 4 - the sentence is:
"You used to have glasses. Why didn't I see you're not around"

Page 5 - the sentence is:
"I kept looking until he asked if I had memories. Do you mind if I tell you?"

Page 6 - the sentence is:
"Lulu had to find herself a husband"

Later on I'll take all the pages, mine and the other participants', and bind them together to create an interesting Humument booklet.
(You can enlarge each photo by clicking on it)


Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed. Have a creative day! Dorly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it.