Sunday, July 3, 2011

Humument Pages Swap - Part 3

Recently I hosted a swap of Humument Pages at the commune "Follow Your Arts" (in Israel).
You can read more about Humument here, it's very inspiring.
To read about this swap and to see the former pages I uploaded, please look at part 1 and at part 2.
Here are my last 3 pages.
Page 7 - the sentence is:
"this kind man was a bargain"

Page 8 - the sentence is:
"find yourself. That happened to anyone."


Page 9 - the sentence is:
"I stopped thinking about sex. I was talking about it a lot."



Later on I'll take all the pages, mine and the other participants', and bind them together to create an interesting Humument booklet.
I really enjoyed this swap, and I hope to participate in many other swaps, in Israel and worldwide.

(You can enlarge each photo by clicking on it)

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed. Have a creative day! Dorly

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJuly 03, 2011

    המסקנה שלי היא שאני לא ממש אוהבת את הסגנון הזה ובכל זאת, עבודות יפהפיות. במיוחד אהבתי את העליונה. ראש יצרתי וידי זהב.
    ליאור

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it.