Thursday, March 17, 2011

Show Time DECO

Here's another new deco I created.
Its theme is Show Time and anything related to theatre, cinema etc. will fit in.
There are 6 empty pages in the deco and its size is 15x11.5 cms, small enough to be sent in an envelope.
Six artists are going to work in it, one page per each, and I'm sure it will look fabulous when all the pages are done.
I'm going to make a few more new DECOs in different subjects soon, so if you're interested in working in this deco or in any of the other ones, please let me know.

For this DECO's front cover I used:
A recycled photo from an advertisement
A piece of black CS
The text Show Time, created using TH Vintage Market letters, cut out of white CS and covered with Glossy Accents for glazing.

For this DECO's back cover I used:
Silver CS
Textured red paper
A large Flourish stamp by IO
My personal details (covered with a piece of CS) were printed on the back cover, to make sure everybody knows where the deco should be returned to.
You can read more about Decos here
(You can enlarge each photo by clicking on it)
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed. Have a creative day! Dorly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it.