Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Transparent Flowers Card

Here's the 3rd card I made for this week as Card Captain of the enjoyMichaelStrongstamps Yahoo Group.

Ingredients:
Cream leather textured CS for the card's basis
Black canvas textured CS
Martha Stewart's Quilted edger punch
CI patterned paper
Michael Strong's Cloisonné Flower stamp (small)
Transparency sheet
Stazon ink
Velvet covered brads

I punched the black canvas textured CS using the Quilted Martha Stewart Punch Around The Page Edger (I used only the border punch).
I punched circles in 2 sizes out of the cream leather textured CS and the black canvas textured CS.
I stamped Michael Strong's Cloisonné Flower stamp on a transparency sheet with Stazon ink: Teal Blue, Royal Purple and Blazing Red.
I cut each flower and attached it asymmetrically to the CS circles with velvet covered brads, each brad in the color different than the flower's.
The circles with the flowers were glued 3D for extra dimension.
(You can enlarge each photo by clicking on it)
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed. Have a creative day! Dorly

4 comments:

  1. מגניביישן , אהבתי את הפרחים עם הפאנץ של מרתה סטיוארט, אני מניחה שהוא לא מהארץ.

    beky1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the usage of the flower stamp on the Transparency sheet and the rounds...and it looks all colored and remind as the comming spring...
    Hugs,Smadar

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way the white circles are matted on the black. Looks great with the transparent flowers!

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to use this image. I really like the way you placed the images over the circles. Very innovative and artistic design!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it.